Friday, August 5, 2011

It's up to you New York.....

Our Sexy Man of the day belongs to Keryy Degman who hails from New York.  Kerry was a two year undefeated wrestler (wrestle me please) in high school and a college baseball player.
He was recruited to play college baseball, and while a knee injury might have halted a career in sports, it helped motivate him to get into modeling. He’s no longer getting dirty on the baseball diamond, but he hasn’t lost his sporty side: The skateboard you sometimes see with Kerry in his shots? Not a prop. “My mom made me promise to never ride one,” he told us, “But I have been since the 3rd grade. It’s a good way to keep a kid with ADD busy.”

He may be young - But sexy he remains! I would to move to New york to have a day with hottie Kerry Degman!





No comments: